The Maxon AD9Pro is a high quality analog delay with up to 450ms of delay time using Maxon’s MC4107D BBD chip. With two delay modes and a wide range of control, the AD9Pro offers transparent analog delays that fit any genre.
- Switchable Single Head/Dual Head modes. In Dual Head mode, the midstream delay signal is mixed back into the delay. This feature provides extensive delay effects such as a multi-head tape echo effect and endless ambient sounds.
- Four BBD chips for up to 450ms of delay time
- RMS level sensing and companding noise reduction providing a clear and natural sounding analog delay
- Improved dynamic range
- True bypass switching on both outputs provided by a 4PDT mechanical switch with no alteration of dry signal’s tone when effect is bypassed
- Stabilized DC to DC converter impervious to battery voltage drop and fluctuations in power providing rock solid tone and functionality.
- LED indicator for effect on/off
- DC power or 9V battery
- Made in Japan