What if I have a problem with an item I purchased?
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased, please contact us and we will help to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible. Often, we are able to quickly troubleshoot issues over the phone, or arrange to return the item to us promptly if required.
Can I return an item that I purchased?
Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind. If you do need to return an item we may offer an exchange or a store credit at the discretion of management. If you are unsure of anything in regard to a return please contact a member of our sales team and we will be happy to assist you.
Returns are subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
Conditions of Return:
- Items must be returned within 7 days.
- Prior approval must be obtained before any product is returned – please contact us.
- Items must be returned in as new condition, in complete original packaging. Any item shipped to us must be returned in sufficient packaging to protect the item and the outer carton from any shipping damage.
- Any costs incurred in returning items to Brad’s Guitar Garage are the responsibility of the purchaser. If an item qualifies for free shipping, the actual cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from the return credit.
- Brad’s Guitar Garage takes no responsibility for items that are returned but become lost, or not delivered to us. If you are concerned about loss or damage in transit, you should consider adding tracking or insurance. However, this is at your sole discretion, and Brad’s Guitar Garage makes no representations or warranties in relation to the security of returned item/s.
- Subject to the above conditions, returned goods are to be exchanged for other items, or a store credit will be issued for purchasing other items.
- Certain items may not be returned (aside from under conditions outlined in Australian Consumer Law) – see list of non-returnable items below.
Certain items are not returnable, aside from conditions outlined in Australian Consumer Law (see below). These include:
- Special orders (items that are not stocked but ordered in specifically for you) may not be returned.
- Clearance items, open box sale, limited edition and one-off special items may not be returned.
- Certain regular stock items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, copyright regulations, or because they require a unique registration or activation code. These include:
- Reeds, harmonicas, recorders, mouthpieces and related items, certain vocal microphones, unsealed / opened earplugs, earphones & headphones and cleaning products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Consumables such as opened guitar strings, valves and other spares cannot be returned.
- Recorded music (CDs, DVDs, Records), books, magazines and other published material cannot be returned due to copyright regulations.
- Software cannot be returned due to copyright and registration / activation code requirements.
- Electronic products that require a registration / activation code cannot be returned.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, a product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty due to manufacturing defects.
- The product supplied is not the product ordered.
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications.