- Laminar Flow Baffle design reduces distortion and diffraction effects by providing smooth, rounded surfaces. The single piece baffle is constructed of SMC (sheet molding compound), a durable, cross-linked thermo-plastic also used in automotive body parts.
- Multi-angle enclosure designed for use as a front-of-house speaker or a stage monitor.
- JBL 2023 12", woofer with 3", edgewound voice-coil. SHG (Selective Harmonic Geometry) technology reduces harmonic distortion and improves power response.
- JBL 2406 Annular Ring Diaphragm compression driver delivers smooth, extended highfrequency output to 20 kHz.
- High power handling - 350 watts (average) and 1,400 watts (peak) power capacity.
- Enclosure constructed of 18 mm plywood and coated with JBL's exclusive DuraFlex - a rugged, advanced, poly-urea finish.
- 70 x 70 horn designed for even coverage and smooth response on and off axis.
- Input panel includes dual Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input connectors.
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the critical midrange region.
- SonicGuard protects highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 16 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle.
Price per box.
Matching road case available (please enquire if interested in whole set incl. road case).